Outside my window... beautiful blue sky.
I am thinking... about getting my house clean and how to get my oldest to actually study
I am thankful for... God's grace.
From the kitchen... Halloween cereal mix, clean cupboards.
I am wearing... jean capri's and a t-shirt.
I am working on... scrubbing down the kitchen.
I am reading... The Love Dare still... 40 days worth. I'm planning on starting Twilight, hopefully today.
I pray... for safe travels for Dele and my mom and her husband on their 50 day road trip.
I am hearing... music from the computer, squeaking toys that Kayode is playing with, cartoons, and the washing machine.
Around the house... piles of things that need to be put away as I clean.
One of my favorite things... my new coat and purse I bought the other day for my trip to Connecticut.
A few plans for the rest of the week... Today: Youth Choir and Pioneer club; Thursday: My dad and his wife will be here to visit until Friday, Praise Team Rehearsal, Christmas rehearsal; Friday: Halloween, Trick-or-Treating with the kids, No school, Pick up Dele at the airport; Sat/Sun: Enjoy Dele's company before he has to go back to work.
A picture thought I am sharing with you...






No comments:
Post a Comment