Friday, October 31, 2008

A short, but sweet visit

Yesterday we had a wonderful, but short visit with my dad and Annie. They stopped in Vegas on their way to Seattle with my grandpa's car. My dad picked up all the kids from school while Kayode and I visited with Annie at the condo. Annie made a huge pot of homemade spaghetti and meatballs. The kids (except Sade who doesn't like spaghetti anyway) love her spaghetti. Annie made so much that I think we have leftovers enough for at least 2 or 3 more dinners. Sade and I had Christmas Cantata rehearsal last night at church, so we didn't get as great a visit as the boys did. They stayed and hung out at the condo with Papa and Grandma Annie. We love it when they visit. The kids and I were very sad that the visit was so short this time, though. It was good enough to tide us over until Christmas, hopefully... and definitely better than nothing!








**Side note** I'm really mad that my pic of Sade and Papa turned out all blurry and the one good pic I took of Derek and Papa I accidentally deleted!!! UGH!!

No comments: