For today, Wednesday, October 22, 2008...
Outside my window... trees blowing in the wind on a backdrop of pure blue sky.
I am thinking... about teaching eleven 4 year olds in Pioneer Club tonight.
I am thankful for... our families health.
From the kitchen... lunches for school.
I am wearing... my comfy, cotton, light green PJs....yes, again... I love them!
I am working on... a Soduko puzzle.
I am reading... The Love Dare still... 40 days worth. I've got a couple other books I've started, but just can't get into them.
I pray... for my 94 year old aunt who fell recently that she'll recover.
I am hearing... faint music, Sade getting ready for school, footsteps, cartoons on TV and the kitty playing with paper she found.
Around the house... Halloween books and decorations that need to be put up.
One of my favorite things... my quilt that Donna made for me for singing & playing at her husband Glen's memorial service. He used to rock Ayodele every Sunday in the nursery... he reminded me so much of my own grandpa.
A few plans for the rest of the week... Today: Meeting at Durango HS, Youth Choir and Pioneer club; No set plans for the rest of the week other than church on Sunday.
A picture thought I am sharing with you...

The beautiful sunrise we see in Las Vegas.






No comments:
Post a Comment