Friday, October 3, 2008

Aribibola's Favorite Recipes

I've decided that I need to get rid of my old raggedy cookbooks. Some of my cookbooks are in storage, others are falling apart and still others are just never used. I started a new blog to keep all of my favorite recipes in one place. www.aribibolarecipes.blogspot.com Now I can either print out the recipe or copy it down and throw it away when I'm done with it instead of stacking them up in my cupboards and making a mess. So far I've added what I've got at home... Now I have to go to storage and find my box of cookbooks. Then, I'll have to go through all of my Taste of Home magazines and decide what I'm going to do with them. I love my Taste of Home magazines, but I've got so many of them! I think organizing them online on my blog will help me find the recipes a little easier! If you take a look at the blog, you'll probably find that I love baking and that most of my recipes are for "sweet" treats! This is probably because I've got picky children that don't allow me to try new things! Once I go through my magazines there will be lots of recipes I've never tried, but am looking forward to making once the children move out! I know it will be a long time from now, but the time will come! Hmmm... maybe I should back all of this up somewhere just in case... I'll have to figure that out too!

Happy Cooking!

No comments: