Although this isn't a fabulous picture, this is truly "Beautiful!" It is a Royal Doulton floral bouquet. It sits in my china hutch which is very close to my computer, so I enjoy it's beauty often. It is especially important to me because of who gave it to me... my Grandma Staniford. She is the best grandma in the world!!! I miss her very much, especially after being with her the year we were up in Marysville. We talk weekly, but it just isn't enough! She is caring, beautiful, strong, dependable, and loving (just to name a few). The kids love spending time with her, too. Before we moved back to Las Vegas, she took each of the three older kids on a special overnight... just her and each of them one at a time! How special! They still talk about their special sleepover with Great Grandma! This porcelain flower bouquet is just one way I can daily remember all of our wonderful times together until we can have another moment to share. We love you, Grandma!
Thursday, October 16, 2008
"Beautiful" Day Two
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment