Tomorrow is Thanksgiving! Gosh, can you believe it? Although we celebrated Thanksgiving a week ago with my mom and her husband, I find I'm beginning to feel sorry for myself. Now, don't feel bad for me! I'm so very blessed! It's just the very first Thanksgiving Day that we haven't either had family here with us or very close friends to celebrate with. As I said, I did get to cook a feast when my mom was here... we had turkey, stuffing, mashed potatoes, corn, blueberry muffins, cranberry, strawberry-applesauce jello, pumpkin pie and chocolate mousse pie. Mmm! I am VERY Thankful for that!! It's just weird to be home without a big meal to cook or eat on Thanksgiving Day! But, like I said, don't feel sorry for me as there are so many things I am thankful for. We may spend tomorrow with some of Dele's friends or we may stay home and decorate the house for Christmas, who knows! Here are just a few of the things I am Thankful for that I try to remind myself of daily! We are truly blessed!
T - Togetherness
H - Healthy children
A - Another day to make a difference
N - Nice friends
K - Kind words
S - Smiles
G - God's Grace
I - Invitations
V - Visits from family
I - Ice cream (Yes, I said it!) with chocolate sauce, of course!
N - Never failing love
G - Great people in my life





No comments:
Post a Comment