Sunday, November 2, 2008

Lunch date

Dele has returned from Nigeria after two weeks of being gone. He returned Friday night after Trick-or-treating. Saturday afternoon he took me on a lunch date to Viva Mercado's Mexican Restaurant. I love Mexican food!!! I ate way too much, but it was so yummy! We don't go out for Mexican much, so when we do, I make sure that I eat enough until the next time! Unfortunately, restaurants here in Vegas don't serve Arroz con Pollo, which is my all-time favorite dish, so I had enchilada's which would be my next favorite dish. It was nice to get out alone with Dele since it's back to work for him on Monday! All weekend long, we had the chance to catch up and visit and just hang out with each other and the kids!

1 comment:

Trish said...

What was he doing in Nigeria?

My mom is in Africa right now........