"I'm NOT going!"
That was Kayode's initial reaction when we got to swim lessons today! Needless to say, I told him he was going, took his shirt off for him and scooted him off to where the group was meeting. He got in the pool and actually stayed in the pool the WHOLE time!
Dele seems to love the lessons! He just loves being in the water and splashing around! Every time his turn is up, he looks over to make sure I was watching! It's so cute!
The boys bobbed, dove for noodles, kicked off the wall, used the kicking board front and back to swim to the middle of the pool to the teacher, did the breast stroke and back stroke. I am so proud of them! They only have one more lesson this session and then we have to decide if we are going to continue! Hopefully our last lesson will be total SUCCESS!





No comments:
Post a Comment