
For today, Wednesday, November 5, 2008...
Outside my window... clear, dark sky speckled with stars, airplane lights and a beautiful hazy, cloud covered moon. (It's about 9:45 pm)
I am thinking...about how tired I am and I can't believe I'm still alive after teaching 4 & 5 year olds tonight!
I am thankful for... hopes, dreams and laughter.
From the kitchen... pop tarts! Tonight is dinner at church so we all came home and had pop-tarts for dessert. Mmmmm?
I am wearing... blue jeans (finally), white t-shirt with pink cotton button up over it and socks.
I am working on... getting packed for my weekend get-a-way.
I am reading... The Love Dare still... 40 days worth. I'm also reading Comfort & Joy by Kristen Hannah.
I pray... for our family to be where God wants us to be.
I am hearing... the TV in the kids room, the ticking of the clock and of course, the computer keys click-click-clicking.
Around the house... a mess...I haven't been home much today, lots of errands and in and outs, so no time to pick up clutter.
One of my favorite things... my lip gloss... Strawberry Punch... in a tin with a slide top like I used to have when I was younger.
A few plans for the rest of the week... Today: Youth Choir and Pioneer club; Thursday: Pick up the house (I think I mean clean), laundry, hopefully stay home!!!, Friday: Rest and leave for Connecticut until next Tuesday to visit my dad all alone... yes, I will miss my kids and husband, but I'm still going! :)
A picture thought I am sharing with you...
From the kitchen... pop tarts! Tonight is dinner at church so we all came home and had pop-tarts for dessert. Mmmmm?
I am wearing... blue jeans (finally), white t-shirt with pink cotton button up over it and socks.
I am working on... getting packed for my weekend get-a-way.
I am reading... The Love Dare still... 40 days worth. I'm also reading Comfort & Joy by Kristen Hannah.
I pray... for our family to be where God wants us to be.
I am hearing... the TV in the kids room, the ticking of the clock and of course, the computer keys click-click-clicking.
Around the house... a mess...I haven't been home much today, lots of errands and in and outs, so no time to pick up clutter.
One of my favorite things... my lip gloss... Strawberry Punch... in a tin with a slide top like I used to have when I was younger.
A few plans for the rest of the week... Today: Youth Choir and Pioneer club; Thursday: Pick up the house (I think I mean clean), laundry, hopefully stay home!!!, Friday: Rest and leave for Connecticut until next Tuesday to visit my dad all alone... yes, I will miss my kids and husband, but I'm still going! :)
A picture thought I am sharing with you...






No comments:
Post a Comment