When my children were very small, they learned how to play poker...
Poker is something that has always been played in our family. I remember spending Friday and Saturday nights at my grandparents house watching my mom, dad, grandma and grandpa playing poker when I was younger. I would sit with them and watch, mostly because that's where the good snacks were! You'd think I'd be a professional poker player with as much as I've watched it, but it didn't interest me enough to remember the rules to the game. So, each time I'd ask again what they were playing and how to play. Now, every time we see grandma , the poker chips and playing cards come out! Ayodele was the first to ask this time, and too bad he's only 7, he was HOT! Every hand was either two pair or three of a kind... he even got a full house. Sade joined in after completing some of her homework, Derek decided to play as long as he could play in the chair without chips and Kayode even started learning how to play this visit! I helped him while I made dinner, he wasn't doing too bad himself! Ayodele can't get enough poker... first thing Saturday morning, before anyone was dressed, he had grandma playing again! It really is much too cute!





No comments:
Post a Comment