Well, Thursday, September 4 was Derek's first football game. On Wednesday, he left for school in a dress shirt, tie and slacks... WOW! I couldn't get to my camera in time before he skated off to school. Yes, he rode his skateboard to school all dressed up... that would have been a great picture! Maybe one of these days I'll be able to catch him! Anyway, once I got through the gates for the game, the score was Home 7 - Visitors 8. Unfortunately I have rehearsal on Thursday nights so I was only able to stay through the end of the third quarter. Derek didn't play until the fourth, of course! So the video is just of his back to show he's part of the team! He wears number 94 for games. I'm so proud of him. His team lost 33-14, but he's ready to go out and get the next team. Hopefully his teammates are ready too!
Monday, September 8, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment