Karen Kingsbury ** NEW BOOK **SunsetJust Released ** My Favorites ** The Redemption, Firstborn & Sunrise Series.
Kristen Hannah ** NEW BOOK ** True Colors Coming February 2009 ** My Favorite ** Firefly Lane Jodi Piccoult ** NEW BOOK ** Handle with Care Coming 2009 ** My Favorites **Keeping Faith & My Sister's Keeper
Nicholas Sparks ** NEW BOOK **The Lucky OneJust Released ** My Favorites **The Notebook &The Rescue
Quotes to live by...
"Live, Laugh, Love..." unknown "If you are alone I will be your shadow. If you need to cry I will be your shoulder. If you need to be happy I will be your smile. If you need a friend I will just be me." -unknown
"For every minute you are angry, you lose 60 seconds of happiness." - Ralph Waldo Emerson
"A smile is a curve that sets everything straight." - unknown
"Children are the reward of life." - Congolese Proverb
"Yet those who wait for the LORD will gain new strength;They will mount up with wings like eagles. They will run and not get tired. They will walk and not become weary." - Isaiah 40:31
My name is Jennifer and I've been married almost 10 years to a wonderful man, Dele. We have four beautiful children, Derek (15), Sade (13), Ayodele (7) and Kayode (4). They keep me busy and bring smiles to my face daily! Being a stay-at-home mom the last 4 years has been a blessing. I have a Degree in Elementary Education and a Master's in Literacy. One of these days soon I will go back into the classroom, but for now, I'm loving being at home!
No comments:
Post a Comment