Sade turned 13 yesterday! Wow! I can hardly believe it! Time goes by much too fast! She, too, was just born yesterday shortly after my dad rushed me to the hospital. Born at 7 lbs 6 oz and 22 1/2 long, she's now 5'8" and 109 lbs. Before I know it she'll be taller than me! I'm so proud of Sade!!! She works hard, gets good grades, is talented and loving! 13???
Sade had a very eventful birthday weekend. The fun began Friday night when four of her friends helped celebrate. We had pizza, went to the mall for a scavenger hunt, ate cake, the girls took turns at the piano, played Rock Band and they stayed up until about 5am watching movies. The girls she invited were all from the musical at church, so on the way home from the scavenger hunt, they sang songs from the musical... what fun! When they woke up, they had tons of pancakes and then their families picked them up! I think they all had a good time, I know Sade did!
Sunday was her true birthday. We went to church where she voluteers every Sunday in Children's Church and then stopped on our way home for her FREE Cold Stone ice cream treat. She got lots of phone calls from family wishing her a very happy birthday. She opened her presents and then we ate her most favorite meal.... tacos! After dinner I had to finish her cake so we could sing again to her! We finished the evening with a movie, which is the only time she's put down her new book, Twilight, that she got as a gift from her grandma and papa. Did I mention she's 13?
Happy Birthday, Sade!!! I love you!





No comments:
Post a Comment