Monday, December 1, 2008

My Grown-Up Christmas List

This time of year is so special! There are so many things to be thankful for as well as things to pray for! The kids are making their Christmas wish lists and Santa is checking his twice!



On top of Derek's list are clothes from CCS, an online skateboarding shop and an ipod;
Sade's hoping for new clothes as well in the form of gift cards since she's so particular about her clothing, and an ipod;



Ayodele can't wait to find Bakugan under the tree;




and Kayode is anxious to see if someone surprises him with a Fisher Price Bat Cave.
Of course, wouldn't it be fun to find a Wii or other fun games under the tree, too? Who knows...


I haven't sat down to write out a wish list in a long time, but there are many things I am wishing for this Christmas! Here are a few of the things on my list. I wish that:

1. my friend Jenny will recover from her illness and be able to go home to her family very soon
2. my brother will find the right pathway for his success
3. my husband will find a job in Washington so we can move back "home"
4. Derek will continue working hard on his school work
5. Sade will stay healthy through the winter
6. Ayodele will continue to do well in school
7. Kayode will continue to be as curious as he is
8. my grandpa will enjoy being close to my dad...he's 92. :)
9. my grandma will stay active and healthy
10. my great aunt (94 years old) will be happy and healthy
11. I will get my teaching license renewed
12. my friends and family stay healthy and be prosperous!
13. our new President and his family will be safe and be able to turn our country around.

These are just a few of the things I wish for... I also pray that 2009 will be a year of changes and success for all! Merry Christmas!

1 comment:

Trish said...

Great list!!

My boys want lots of Legos!!

And a Wii for the family.....

How do you pronounce your kids' names?!