Monday, December 22, 2008

Santa


Today was our day to visit Santa!

We drove across town to our favorite Santa and he wasn't there.

Fortunately, another good Santa was there in his place.

We didn't have to wait too long either, which was a pleasant surprise!


There were lots of animatronic bears to watch while we waited in line.

They danced and skated in circles!

Kayode loved it! He couldn't wait to see Santa!

Ayodele and Sade wrote letters to Santa and Mrs. Claus the other day

and they actually wrote back.

Kayode was disappointed that there wasn't a letter for him.

I asked him if he wrote a letter to Santa and he informed me,

"Mom... I don't know how to write!"

Needless to say, I helped him write a letter yesterday,

and we're still waiting for a reply.

Kayode still wanted to tell Santa in person what was on his wish list this year!


Derek, Sade, Ayodele and Kayode all gathered around Santa so I could take a picture!

Derek was distracted by a cute girl walking by!



Ayodele had the opportunity to talk to Santa by himself for a minute.

Santa told him he'd bring him something special!


Kayode got to sit on his lap a little longer than the others.


Merry Christmas &
Ho!Ho!Ho!

No comments: