Monday, December 15, 2008

Snow in Vegas!

Kayode is so excited about the snow!

Kayode and I with snow in our hair... Proof that it does snow in Vegas!

Believe it or not, it is SNOWING in Las Vegas... Big, flaky, white snow!!!
Kayode and I went outside to dump the trash and the snow was a-falling!
(Mixed with rain, of course!)
As I write, the flakes are getting smaller ~ but they are still there! I can't tell if it's getting colder outside or there's just more rain than snow in the mix.
Kayode is so excited... he keeps going outside to see if it's sticking to the ground yet!
Who knows... we're supposed to be cold with chances of moisture for the next three days... maybe we'll get enough for a snowman!
** UPDATE**


Currently... 11:51am... there is NO rain in the snow!!
We've got Big, flaky, white snow coming down on us!

Kayode is trying to catch as much as he can on his tongue before it goes away! He's loving this snow! Still waiting for it to stick, though!

No comments: