Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Oh, How time flies...

I can't believe it's been almost two whole months since I've added anything to this site... I've been here and taken a few pictures, but haven't done anything with them. August went by so fast! My 20 year High School Reunion was the big highlight of the month. I can't believe it's been 20 years since I graduated from Arlington High School. I'm so glad to be back in Washington so Katie and I can see each other more often! It's so great to still be in touch with my "best friend." The reunion wouldn't have been any fun without her!Towards the end of vacation, we went down to Snohomish to pick some blueberries. The pickin' wasn't very good and the berries were small, but aren't these sunflowers beautiful?
My handsome little Kayode... so big, and ready for Kindergarten in September.
My boys...


My beautiful daughter picking blueberries.




The most exciting news of the month was the phone call I received offering me a long-term subbing position in Marysville. It's not a contract, but has the potential to become one in December or January. I'm teaching 1st grade to 20 adorable, fun-loving kids! I'm exhausted every evening, but am adjusting to early rising and early to bed!

No comments: