I was going through some old pics today and thought I'd share a few pics of the kids over the past 15 years!
Derek was so cute!! Here he is at about 3 mos old.
Derek loved his little sister so much!
Here, Derek is 2 and Sade is about 3 mos old.

Derek (7), Sade (5) and Ayodele (2 mos).
Derek used to love reading to Ayodele and Sade would help me feed him!
Derek (7), Sade (5) and Ayodele (2 mos).
Derek used to love reading to Ayodele and Sade would help me feed him!
Cousin Ella is in the middle!
We used to take a group kid-photo every summer
in front of Great Grandma and Peapapa's windmill!
Derek (9), Sade (7), Ayodele (3) and Kayode (6 mos)
All cozied up on Uncle Jeff's bed watching cartoons!
I just can't get over how fast they grow up! I'm just glad I have pictures to reminisce with!





1 comment:
Fun pictures!
it is crazy how fast our kids grow up.
I hope you are feeling better!
Post a Comment