Monday, February 2, 2009

A fun day... for who?

Saturday morning I woke up with a fever and horribly sore throat! UGH! Dele cancelled all of his appointments for the day and stayed home to help take care of me and spend some time with the kids. The night before, Ayodele had told Dele that he "didn't spend any time with them anymore!" Oh, so sad! :( So while I was taking a nap, he surprised the kids by taking them to the Las Vegas Grand Prix for some fun rides! Then he watched Space Chimps with the kids at least 2 or 3 times ~ poor guy!Here Sade, Ayodele and Kayode are getting ready to spin, spin, and spin some more!

and here they are sliding down the "Fun Slide!"

Derek spent the day at Breeze Skateboarding with his friends, so he missed out on the ride fun... I think somehow he probably had more fun skating with friends than he would have on these few rides they went on! :)

Dele made me a special breakfast, brought me hot cranberry juice (which I love when my throat hurts) and even bought me a special dinner! What a great guy! Thank you, Dele, I love you!

Ayodele was so cute, he'd come in and check to see if I needed more water, and then re-fill my water bottle whenever it was low! Even came and checked on me after he was already out the door for their surprise, just to make sure I had enough water while they were gone! What a great family I have! I am so thankful!

No comments: