This is Kayode on his 1st Birthday...before his special cupcake!
You should have seen him after! :)
This year, not to be outdone by his older brother, he decided he wanted a Lion cake!
Not just a lion-shaped cake, either... Nooooo...
a lion sitting on grass...
with claws!
(This is as good as it gets!
The lion is actually rice-crispy treats
covered in marshmallow fondant
sitting on chocolate cake with green grass frosting!)
This is his little "stash" of gifts that he had to look at
all day until everyone was home to watch him open them!
He's dying to go buy a new game with his gift card!
Thank you, Grandma & Poppa Dick!
Thank you Papa & Grandma Annie!
He was upset that I wouldn't take him out tonight to spend what was inside the card!
Thank you Great Grandma!!!
Mmmmm!
I'm sure all of his "wishes" will come true!
He is very lucky to have so many wonderful people in his life!
Thank you for making his birthday special!
Happy Birthday, Kayode!!!





1 comment:
Happy Birthday Kayode!
And Jennifer, you are seriously talented in the cake department! I am very impressed.
Post a Comment