So... while Derek's in Washington having a terrific time hanging out and having fun, I'm left here doing all of his football fundraising! Had I known, he never would have gone to WA as long as we allowed! :) We've got to sell a minimum of 10 "Blazer" cards at $15/each. These cards offer discounts to local restaurants and fast food joints until August 2009. They really are a good deal as long as you live in the area and can use it! We also have to sell a minimum of one advertisement for their Friday night program. This must be done in two weeks, or he won't get his equipment!!! If we sell 20 cards or $300 in Ads, then Derek will get his required "Spirit Pack" for FREE!!! (Guess what I'm working towards!) I understand that this is only the beginning of fundraising for athletic events! Let the games begin! I can't wait to watch his first game! Before he left, he was going to weight training and skills practice 4 days a week to help get ready for the season! Coach is a toughy! Let's just say I hope Derek is never late, never misses a practice, never talks back, or never tires first! Official practices start on the 14th, so I'm sure we'll have more to tell then! Go "Blazers!"
Monday, August 4, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment