Saturday, April 19, 2008

Fun and the Drive Inn



So Friday night I took the kids to the Drive Inn in North Las Vegas! Once we got everyone settled, it was great! Yeah...with the kids being bigger now, we don't all fit lying down in the back of the van. So, we set it up so Sade and I were on the sleeping bag on the ground and the boys laid inside. How it worked out that the boys got the comfort, I don't know!?! It was probably for the best as I am normally always the first asleep at the Drive Inn, but this time Dele wasn't there to drive us home. This way I stayed awake. We saw Nim's Island and Horton Hears a Who. Two great movies! We really enjoyed them! The weather was beautiful...about 70 degrees by the time the movies were over at 11:15pm. The wind picked up in the middle of Horton, but we had sweatshirts and blankets and each other to cuddle with, so we were good! Can't wait to go back! :)

No comments: