Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Circus Circus





Kayode had a great time at Circus Circus! Since we took Derek & his friends, Kayode and I stayed and he went on every ride he was tall enough for! He was so cute... he would find a ride and go on it at least 4 times in a row! When I got tired of waiting at the same ride, we'd move on to the next! He even tried his luck at a couple of the arcade games... and won! He popped balloons with darts and got the ping-pong ball in the bowl! Needless-to-say, I was impressed with his accuracy! His favorite ride was the fastest one he was able to ride on! He really likes rides that take him backwards! Disneyland should be fun when we take him! He even made a friend (boy on train) and they went on the train roller coaster together 4 or 5 times and he was sad when they had to leave! We stayed about 6 hours and he could have stayed longer!

No comments: