Saturday, April 12, 2008

Afternoon at the Park

Ayodele, Kayode and I went to this really cool park that Dele had mentioned a while ago. It is located in the Mountain's Edge community on our side of town. The park is beautiful... lush green grass, a play area that is designed to be an Olde Western Town, a water area (hopefully will be running this summer) and a great hiking trail to the top of a small peak with a beautiful view of the entire city. The boys and I had a lot of fun playing and then I wore them out on the hike to the top! They kept saying, "Why did we let you talk us into this?" I told them we'd have to do it again sometime when we could take Derek & Sade with us... Ayodele quickly informed me that he'd be staying at the bottom! Well... we see about that when the time comes!

No comments: