Thursday, April 9, 2009

Seattle Science Center


Last Friday before Grandma (my mom) went back to Oregon, she took us to the Seattle Science Center for the morning! What a great place to go and have fun! Great Grandma even bought us a membership for Easter so we can go back any time we want! Thank you Grandmas!!!


It was a beautiful day... crisp, but bright! I made everyone stop in front of the Space Needle for a picture after lunch at McDonald's. Seattle is so beautiful... I love it!


Inside the Science Center we spent the most time in the butterfly house. Sade took some beautiful pictures of the butterflies. Here are just a few!

Kayode and Ayodele made Naked Mole Rat noses! I definitely think he was the only "cute" Naked Mole rat at the Center!

The main attraction at the Center was Geoocaching! Sade and Ayodele had a great time trying to find the hidden treasures! Hopefully someday we can go out and try our hand at some real Geocaching!
We had a very fun day and can't wait to get back for some more fun!!!

No comments: