Saturday, April 11, 2009

Easter Egg Hunt

Wow! Easter is finally here! It's been a long, cold winter and the signs of spring are in the air!
This morning, the rain held off and the little boys and I met Heather, her kids Sadie & Aaron and Sadie's friend and my cousins daughter, Ella all went to Jenning's Park for an Easter Egg Hunt. What a fun morning! The kids all found their 8 eggs, then opened them hoping they had a special ticket! None of the kids had a special ticket, but I think they all had a good time hunting for the eggs anyway!

The Easter bunny even showed up for pictures!
Tomorrow we are going to church with my Grandma and then to Heather's for Easter Brunch. It's so nice to be living close to family!
I love that my kids can grow up with their cousins close by!
My only wish would be for Dele to be here with us! :) Hopefully he'll be here next weekend!

No comments: