After taking Sade to the airport for her trip to FL, Kayode and I went to the Seattle Science Center with our membership that Grandma had bought us for Easter. He loved being the only child there as we could go wherever he wanted to go and stay as long as he wanted to stay. We spend most of our time in the bug house and touching the underwater animals. At the last minute he decided that we should go see the Under the Sea 3D movie. It was really good & he got his own little kids snack pack with popcorn, pop & a candy. He was in heaven! Just outside of the movie is a music display... he loved the huge guitar!!
On our way out, Kayode discovered the space shuttle and dinosaurs... he loved both! Maybe we have an aspiring astronaut or paleontologist.
I always feel so lucky when I can spend time with just one of the kids and help them feel special!
Saturday, May 9, 2009
Kayode's trip to the Science Center
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment